The Young Farmer Business Program manages the Group’s Vault grant and Individual Subsidies. We also list a few opportunities that might be relevant to farming and fishing businesses.
Learn about the different opportunities below, or use this fast search tool for Grants and Programs:
NSW Government’s Grants and Programs database.
When you apply for a grant, make sure that you:
- Have read the fine print and understand your eligibility
- Gather the evidence you need to provide and make sure it’s accurate
- Double check your application and make sure you’re putting your best foot forward
- Disaster assistance. Funding for communities and individuals directly affected by flood, fire, storm damage or any other declared natural disaster.
- Export Market Development Grants. Funding to assist current and aspiring exporters.
- Farm innovation fund. Low interest rate loans for permanent on-farm infrastructure.
- Local Land Services. Funding for farmers and other groups to promote sustainable land management practices.
- Support for startups. A range of supports for startup businesses in NSW.