WIN The Changing Face of Farming + more
We’ve got a couple of awesome prize packs to give away this month, including a copy of Young Farmers Connect’s magazine, The Changing Face of Faming, our business book of the month “Atomic Habits” by James Clear and some YFBP merch!
All you’ve got to do is show us some love this Valentine’s Day 💖😜🤣
Share a photo of your Young Farmer Business Program cap on Instagram and tag @youngfarmerbusinessprogram! And if you don’t have a YFBP cap, share your most well-worn trucker cap instead!
Competition closes 20.02.2022 and winner announced 21.02.2022.
Competition Terms and Conditions
* Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the Terms & Conditions.
* By entering the competition, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
* The Promoter and Prize Provider is Department of Primary Industries, a division of the Department of Regional NSW, on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of NSW (the Department).
* This is a game of skill, not a game of chance.
* The competition will run from 14.02.22 TO 20.02.22. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or extend these dates at any time by updating the Instagram page.
* Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against the Department for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway.
The competition is open to individuals who:
* live in New South Wales;
* are over 18; and
* are not employees of the Department of Regional NSW.
Entry and rules
* To enter, share a photo of your Young Farmer Business Program cap on Instagram and tag @youngfarmerbusinessprogram.
* By sharing the photo with us, all entrants expressly state the following:
“The photo is my own work and I am not aware that anyone else owns rights in relation to it. I understand that by sending through the photo, I am participating in this competition. I fully release Facebook/Instagram from any liability related to my participation. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram.”
* The most original/best photo entered in the competition as judged by the Department will win. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The winner will be notified by Instagram message on the 20.02.22. After the winner has accepted the prize, the winner will be announced by an Instagram and Facebook post on 21 February 2022.
The winner will receive:
*One (1) copy of The Changing Face of Farming magazine
*One (1) copy of Atomic Habits by James Clear
*One (1) Young Farmer Business Program trucker cap
*One (1) Young Farmer Business Program sports bag
NOTE: The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
More Blog Posts
Young Farmer Business Program Advisory Committee: Meet Mitch
Today we’d like you to say hello to Mitchell Plumbe who grew up at Dorrigo and completed a...
Bank Ready Dungog
Here are some of the best bits from our 2018 Bank Ready workshop in Dungog. This FREE event is...
Coonabarabran Bank Savvy
First time in Coonabarabran! Finance broker Brad says clean up your farm before the bank visits....