WIN 2 tickets to RCS Business Fundamentals Workshop
We’ve partnered up with RCS to giveaway 2 tickets to the RCS Business Fundamentals Workshop in Wagga Wagga
This workshops will show you how to become more proficient, organised and effective, so you can spend less time in the office and more time on the things that make you happy. You’ll learn practical, actionable steps to enable more effective use of your office time and quicker, more confident decision-making.
For your chance to WIN:
- Share something that’s improved the way you do things in your office in the last 12 months in the comments on one of the competition posts on Instagram or Facebook. Whether it’s an app, cloud-based accounting software or good old fashioned pen and paper, we want to know!
- Tag the person you’d take with you to workshop
Good luck! Competition closes 24.01.22 and winner announced 25.01.22
Competition Terms and Conditions
* Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the Terms & Conditions.
* By entering the competition, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
* The Promoter and Prize Provider is Department of Primary Industries, a division of the Department of Regional NSW, on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of NSW (the Department).
* This is a game of skill, not a game of chance.
* The competition will run from 17.01.22 TO 24.01.22. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or extend these dates at any time by updating the Instagram page.
* Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against the Department for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway.
The competition is open to individuals who:
* live in New South Wales;
* are over 18; and
* are not employees of the Department of Regional NSW.
Entry and rules
* To enter, share something that’s improved the way you do things in your office in the last 12 months in the comments on the post on Instagram or Facebook and tag at least one friend.
* The most original/best comment entered in the competition as judged by the Department will win. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The winner will be notified by Instagram or Facebook message on the 25.01.22. After the winner has accepted the prize, the winner will be announced by an Instagram and Facebook post on 25 January 2022.
The winner will receive:
* Two (2) tickets to attend RCS Business Fundamentals Workshop – Wagga Wagga NSW on 8.02.22 – 10.02.22.
NOTE: The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
More Blog Posts
Young Farmers Business Coaching Pilot & Grants for Leadership & Development
Minister for Agriculture and Western NSW Adam Marshall made the announcement on Monday and said the...
National Ag Day 2021 Competition
Competition details and terms and...
Camilla Kenny – Meet the BAC
Meet Camilla, she is a young farmer on our Advisory Committee and lives in Collie! She is also part...