Understand the nitty gritty of rural finance
There are plenty of ways to access finance to start or grow your farming business, but how do you decide which one is right for you?
This workshop goes into the detail of rural finance, and the different options available to you. It explains exactly what you should (and should not!) do, and provides practical tips on how to work with lenders and investors.
Learn how to
- Assess different vendor finance opportunities and with investors
- Manage guarantor set ups and other financial relationships, such as getting investment from family
- Understand farm finance
- Negotiate with banks – understand the things you should and shouldn’t do
- Prepare the documents you need to get started and get in the banker’s good books
Come along if
This free workshop is for people who have a handle on the basics of farm banking, but want to go further. You should attend if,
- You have a basic understanding of farm banking, but want to learn more
- You are ready to expand and need to assess different finance options
- You want detailed advice on what to do (and what NOT to do) when working with a bank or investors